Sentences with High, High in a Sentence in English, Sentences For High
1. How high is that mountain?
2. We’re just high school students.
3. I went to high school in Madrid.
4. The man entered junior high school.
5. My sister is a high school student.
6. Japan has a high population density.
7. She works in a very high salary job.
8. Casinos treat high rollers like kings.
9. I haven’t seen Alex since high school.
10. I have known Michael since high school.
11. Jim graduated from high school in 2009.
12. I couldn’t draw pictures in high school.
13. Who is responsible for high unemployment?
14. I learned that when I was in high school.
15. I don’t feel well at such a high altitude.
16. She was good at mathematics in high school.
17. I’ve always loved high style in low company.
18. I’ve always loved high style in low company.
19. The stock reached its high point last October.
20. Will she have graduated from high school by May?
21. Even peace may be purchased at too high a price.
22. Will she have graduated from high school by June?
23. Will she have graduated from high school by July?
24. Steve was banished to an island for high treason.
25. One may miss the mark by aiming too high as too low.
26. Will she have graduated from high school by January?
27. Will she have graduated from high school by October?
28. No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
29. Those same foods are high in saturated and trans fats.
30. My mom sang in high school choir and so did my father.
31. I am corresponding with an American high school student.
32. Music is a great natural high and a great natural escape.
33. The boats had to get close to shore and land at high tide.
34. Frank plays quarterback on our high school’s football team.
35. I don’t know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!
36. When it is warm though, temperatures are pretty high but bearable.
37. With age comes wisdom and a high sex drive. And the wisdom to enjoy it.
38. Steve didn’t want to eat the worms even though they were high in protein.
39. College is a place to keep warm between high school and an early marriage.
40. An appreciation for high fashion does not preclude possession of common sense.
41. You need to overcome the tug of people against you as you reach for high goals.
42. If beauty isn’t genius it usually signals at least a high level of animal cunning.
43. Sophia had been studying at the University of California when she got high grades.
44. We have too many high sounding words and too few actions that correspond with them.
45. When I graduated from high school, it was during the Depression and we had no money.
46. 6.If he had been good at math, he would have got a high score from the exam last week.
47. I studied for long hours at night, therefore I got very high marks from the final exams.
48. We are crayons and lunchboxes and swinging so high our sneakers punch holes in the clouds.
49. It seemed there was always a close correlation between true believers and high body counts.
50. You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity.
51. Therefore, it is thought by his friends that a high grade will be given to him by the teacher.
52. And so Tamlin unwittingly led the High Lady of the Night Court into the heart of his territory.
53. We ran into lots of old friends. Friends from elementary school, junior high school, high school.
54. The leading edge in evidence presentation is in science the leading edge in beauty is in high art.
55. The true measure of a man is not his intelligence or how high he rises in this freak establishment.
56. There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel’s, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.
57. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.
58. … the worst possible heritage to leave with children: high spiritual pretensions and low performance.
59. A representative is free delivery she’s a personal beauty consultant. Some people want that high touch.
60. My mom just didn’t put a very high premium on me being like really famous or really wealthy or anything.
61. Never waste valuable time, or mental peace of mind, on the affairs of others—that is too high a price to pay.