Sentences with Higher, Higher in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Higher
1. Aim higher in case you fall short.
2. The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
3. The defendant will appeal to a higher court.
4. The higher the ape goes, the more he shows his tail.
5. Compassion is the signature of Higher Consciousness.
6. The higher we are placed, the more humbly we should walk.
7. Peace hath higher tests of manhood, than battle ever knew.
8. Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy.
9. The latest research has revealed that women have a higher IQ than men.
10. The whole order of nature evinces a progressive march towards a higher life.
11. Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
12. Soils with pH values that are higher than 7.3 are usually defined as being alkaline.
13. Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.
14. No matter how many goals you have achieved, you must set your sights on a higher one.
15. Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.
16. Some men can live up to their loftiest ideals without ever going higher than a basement.
17. The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.
18. Making a movie requires 20 to 500 people to make and a lot of money and the stakes are a lot higher.
19. Your kisses lift me higher…like the sweet song of a choir. You light my morning sky, with burning love.
20. High cholesterol contributes to a higher risk of cardiovascular diseases, such as heart disease and stroke.
21. Thinking in its lower grades, is comparable to paper money, and in its higher forms it is a kind of poetry.
22. But as the waves travel inland, they build up to higher and higher heights as the depth of the ocean decreases.
23. This mountain is so formed that it is always wearisome when one begins the ascent, but becomes easier the higher one climbs.
24. The impacts of COVID-19 could be considerably higher on the urban poor living in slums, who don’t have access to clean water.
25. Geography affects solar energy potential because areas that are closer to the equator have a higher amount of solar radiation.