Sentences with Hole, Hole in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Hole
1. There’s a hole in this.
2. An hole in a lion’s skin.
3. Alex scored a hole in one.
4. The mouse ran into the hole.
5. There is a hole in your sock.
6. A round peg in a square hole.
7. A rat chewed a hole in the wall.
8. There’s a huge hole in the wall.
9. Honey is not for the hole‘s mouth.
10. His money burns a hole in his pocket.
11. Steve filled up the hole in the wall.
12. Every hole loves to hear himself bray.
13. It is a poor mouse that has only one hole.
14. Black holes are where God divided by zero.
15. An hole is but an hole, though laden with gold.
16. The flag had holes in it from the British shells.
17. If an hole (donkey) bray at you, don’t bray at him.
18. An hole loaded with gold climbs to the top of the castle.
19. After three hours in the casino, he’s $22,245 in the hole.
20. Jest with an hole and he will flap you in the face with his tail.
21. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
22. Some blue holes have very special rock formations and water chemistry.
23. It was a blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glass window.
24. We are crayons and lunchboxes and swinging so high our sneakers punch holes in the clouds.
25. My mom has this great skiing event in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, every year for a local charity.
26. Above his ear, beneath the wire stem of his spectacles, I could just make out the powder burn and the dark hole in his right temple.
27. I felt a queasy mixture of relief and horror: when you finally stop an itch and realize it’s because you’ve ripped a hole in your skin.
28. I’m a big fan of Courtney Love. I love Hole and I love her acting and I love her attitude. I just hope I never meet her in a dark alley.
29. Losing people you love affects you. It is buried inside of you and becomes this big, deep hole of ache. It doesn’t magically go away, even when you stop officially mourning.
30. Write while the heat is in you. The writer who postpones the recording of his thoughts uses an iron which has cooled to burn a hole with. He cannot inflame the minds of his audience.