Sentences with idiot, idiot in a Sentence in English, Sentences For idiot
1. Reader, suppose you were an idiot.
2. Beauty makes idiots sad and wise men merry.
3. And yet, there’s no shortage of idiots to babble.
4. “You see the dilemma?” Ham asked. “I see an idiot,” Breeze mumbled.
5. Passion makes idiots of the cleverest men, and makes the biggest idiots clever.
6. Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a professor.
7. Because people have no thoughts to deal in, they deal cards, and try and win one another’s money. Idiots!
8. Finish last in your league and they call you idiot. Finish last in medical school and they call you doctor.
9. What is grand is necessarily obscure to weak men. That which can be made explicit to the idiot is not worth my care.
10. Fear has no brains; it is an idiot. The dismal witness that it bears and the cowardly counsel that it whispers are unrelated.
11. Man as an individual is a genius. But men in the mass form the headless monster, a great, brutish idiot that goes where prodded.
12. There were valuable first editions of books in the enormous library, most of them had been scribbled in by some idiot named Will H.
13. From the naturalistic point of view, all men are equal. There are only two exceptions to this rule of naturalistic equality: geniuses and idiots.
14. Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.