Sentences with ignorant, ignorant in a Sentence in English, Sentences For ignorant
1. Where ignorant armies clash by night.
2. Better be ignorant of a matter than half know it.
3. Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn.
4. Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.
5. Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago.
6. I am an agnostic I do not pretend to know what many ignorant men are sure of.
7. Ignorant men don’t know what good they hold in their hands until they’ve flung it away.
8. Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.
9. Men know that women are an overmatch for them, and therefore they choose the weakest or the most ignorant.
10. Men know everything – all of them – all the time – no matter how stupid or inexperienced or arrogant or ignorant they are.
11. Every one who has a heart, however ignorant of architecture he may be, feels the transcendent beauty and poetry of the mediaeval churches.
12. Two thousand years of monotheistic brainwashing have caused most Westerners to see polytheism as ignorant and childish idolatry. This is an unjust stereotype.
13. Never tell a young person that anything cannot be done. God may have been waiting centuries for someone ignorant enough of the impossible to do that very thing.
14. I do not consider it an insult, but rather a compliment to be called an agnostic. I do not pretend to know where many ignorant men are sure – that is all that agnosticism means.
15. So much of language is unspoken. So much of language is compromised of looks and gestures and sounds that are not words. People are ignorant of the vast complexity of their own communication.
16. Ignorant people see life as either existence or non-existence, but wise men see it beyond both existence and non-existence to something that transcends them both this is an observation of the Middle Way.
17. We have magnificent brains, but we use a great deal of our brilliance to keep ourselves stuck and ignorant, to keep ourselves from not shining. We are so afraid of our beauty and radiance and brilliance because it scared the adults around us when we were children.