Sentences with imagination, imagination in a Sentence in English, Sentences For imagination
1. It’s just your imagination.
2. It’s just your imagination.
3. Let’s use your imagination.
4. Imagination rules the world.
5. You have to use your imagination.
6. I’ve got a pretty vivid imagination.
7. I’ll leave it up to your imagination.
8. Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
9. We are encouraged to use our imagination.
10. Children’s imagination is very developed.
11. Children’s imagination is very developed.
12. They say you should use your imagination.
13. A man who has no imagination has no wings.
14. Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.
15. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
16. The world is but a canvas to the imagination.
17. Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.
18. What the imagination seizes as beauty must be truth.
19. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.
20. Let us leave pretty women to men devoid of imagination.
21. Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.
22. The artist must bow to the monster of his own imagination.
23. To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.
24. I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
25. He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet.
26. Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.
27. The only limit to your impact is your imagination and commitment.
28. I have loved you in every manner that my imagination could contrive.
29. You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
30. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
31. In the world of words, the imagination is one of the forces of nature.
32. Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination.
33. Imagination is not a talent of some men but is the health of every man.
34. Imagination is the living power and prime agent of all human perception.
35. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
36. Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of the imagination.
37. The soul without imagination is what an observatory would be without a telescope.
38. Description begins in the writer’s imagination, but should finish in the reader’s.
39. Imagination is like a muscle. I found out that the more I wrote, the bigger it got.
40. Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.
41. Imagination has a poor memory, it slinks away and gets blurry. Eyes remember much longer.
42. All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.
43. Personality is more important than beauty, but imagination is more important than both of them.
44. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
45. Imagination disposes of everything it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world.
46. Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which are everything in this world.
47. I am a being comprised of letters, a character created by sentences, a figment of imagination formed through fiction.
48. We especially need imagination in science. It is not all mathematics, nor all logic, but it is somewhat beauty and poetry.
49. There is a boundary to men’s passions when they act from feelings but none when they are under the influence of imagination.
50. Men often take their imagination for their heart and they believe they are converted as soon as they think of being converted.
51. Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
52. Imagination allows us to escape the predictable. It enables us to reply to the common wisdom that we cannot soar by saying, ‘Just watch!’