Sentences with independence, independence in a Sentence in English, Sentences For independence
1. Independence is happiness.
2. It declared its independence.
3. The colony declared independence.
4. The colony has not declared independence as yet.
5. The colony declared independence and become a republic.
6. The beauty of independence, departure, actions that rely on themselves.
7. It often occurs that pride and selfishness are muddled with strength and independence.
8. Nature has never read the Declaration of Independence. It continues to make us unequal.
9. The ‘will to power and independence’ has become so ubiquitous that it is now considered normal.
10. The country was in peril; he was jeopardizing his traditional rights of freedom and independence by daring to exercise them.
11. When women hold off from marrying men, we call it independence. When men hold off from marrying women, we call it fear of commitment.
12. Marriage is another trap. If you are someone who likes independence, it’s another stamp against that. And you have to swear to fidelity.
13. The Vietnamese people deeply love independence, freedom and peace. But in the face of United States aggression they have risen up, united as one man.
14. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence.
15. Independence doesn’t – doesn’t equate to moderates. Millions of independents are pro-life. Millions of independents believe marriage is between a man and a woman.
16. If money is your hope for independence you will never have it. The only real security that a man will have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.
17. For in marriage a little licence,a little independence there must be between people living together day in and day out in the same house; which Richard gave her, and she him.
18. Abortion is defended today as a means of ensuring the equality and independence of women, and as a solution to the problems of single parenting, child abuse, and the feminization of poverty.
19. No matter how good you are, at some point your kids are gonna have to create their own independence and think that Mom and Dad aren’t cool, just to establish themselves. That’s what adolescence is about. They’re gonna go through that no matter what.
20. Standing, as I believe the United States stands for humanity and civilization, we should exercise every influence of our great country to put a stop to that war which is now raging in Cuba and give to that island once more peace, liberty, and independence.
21. Clearly, if it is sensible to hold a referendum on independence, it is crucial that we have one on marriage. It is the only way the country can move forward on this issue. Let all those who have a view on this subject place their trust in the Scottish people and let Scotland decide.