Sentences with indication, indication in a Sentence in English, Sentences For indication
1. Truth is generally the best vindication against slander.
2. The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
3. There’s no proximity alert, no indication that you’re standing on the precipice.
4. More often than not, anger is actually an indication of weakness rather than of strength.
5. To my mind, a well-developed sense of humor is the surest indication of a person’s humanity, no matter how black and bitter that humor may be.
6. Life a culmination of the past, an awareness of the present, an indication of the future beyond knowledge, the quality that gives a touch of divinity to matter.
7. According to Vedanta, there are only two symptoms of enlightenment, just two indications that a transformation is taking place within you toward a higher consciousness.
8. Anyone can live contentedly in circumstances of ease and comfort, health and well-being gratification and felicity; but to remain happy and contented in the face of difficulty, hardship and the onslaught of disease and sickness-this is an indication of nobility.