Sentences with indulge, indulge in a Sentence in English, Sentences For indulge
1. It’s an indulgence.
2. You must not indulge in drinking.
3. Young parents often indulge their children.
4. He began to indulge in drinking after he lost his wife.
5. I have absolutely no pleasure in the stimulants in which I sometimes so madly indulge.
6. Happiness is being famous for your financial ability to indulge in every kind of excess.
7. Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.
8. The most dangerous way to lose time is not to spend it having fun, but to spend it doing fake work. When you spend time having fun, you know you’re being self-indulgent.
9. We have a name for your disease. We call it a hyper-aesthetic one. You have been encouraged to over-indulge yourself in literature; and have inflamed your organs of fancy.
10. There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape. If I am not satisfied in he one, I will indulge the other.
11. Do not indulge in dreams of having what you have not, but reckon up the chief of the blessings you do possess, and then thankfully remember how you would crave for them if they were not yours.
12. Wishful thinking is not idealism. It is self-indulgence at best and self-exaltation at worst. In either case, it is usually at the expense of others. In other words, it is the opposite of idealism.
13. I have such an extreme attitude about work, where I can just completely be derelict of my responsibilities and then when I am not derelict, I am completely indulged in it. I swing pretty wildly from the two extremes.
14. Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
15. Having a child makes you strong and gives you chutzpah. It relaxed my attitude to the job my center of focus shifted, which I think is very helpful, because even if you’re not a very indulgent actor you spend a lot of time thinking about yourself. I don’t think that is particularly healthy.