Sentences with interval, interval in a Sentence in English, Sentences For interval
1. The volcano erupts at regular intervals.
2. Buses are running at 20 minute intervals.
3. You must practice it at regular intervals.
4. I visited him at intervals during my stay in Madrid.
5. I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
6. I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds– but I think of you always in those intervals.
7. Society is commonly too cheap. We meet at very short intervals, not having had time to acquire any new value for each other.
8. Most schools have a loud system of loud bells, which startle the students and teachers at regular intervals and remind them that time is passing even more slowly than it seems.
9. I see at intervals the glance of a curious sort of bird through the close set bars of a cage: a vivid, restless, resolute captive is there; were it but free, it would soar cloud-high.
10. When a daughter loses a mother, the intervals between grief responses lengthen over time, but her longing never disappears. It always hovers at the edge of her awareness, prepared to surface at any time, in any place, in the least expected ways.