Sentences with Islamic, Islamic in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Islamic
1. With the spread of Islam, mosques multiplied across the Islamic world.
2. Islamic culture inherited an Arab culture born in the desert, simple but by no means simplistic.
3. The Democratic Party supports criminals and Islamic terrorists but has no sympathy for taxpayers.
4. This is a major reason why no observatory lasted more than 30 years in any of the Islamic empires.
5. Most mosques have a minbar (or pulpit) from which an Islamic scholar is able to deliver a sermon or speech.
6. The Islamic Psychology line integrates traditional Islamic principles and psychology to develop an Islamically orientated approach to psychotherapy.
7. In the West, you have always associated the Islamic faith 100 percent with Arab culture. This in itself is a fundamentalist attitude and it is mistaken.
8. Any time you stop looking at evil as a black and white thing, it’s helpful. So the fact that there won’t be any obligatory Islamic terrorist stereotypes in movies any more, that’d be helpful.
9. We should have a State in which we could live and breathe as free men and which we could develop according to our own lights and culture and where principles of Islamic social justice could find free play.