Sentences with Secondary, Secondary in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Secondary
1. Artemis Fowl will never be secondary.
2. He got all his information from secondary sources.
3. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.
4. We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.
5. Educational games are games explicitly designed with educational purposes, or which have incidental or secondary educational value.
6. When I was a young musician, the only option available to pursue secondary education in music was to attend a classical conservatory.
7. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
8. She couldn’t get past him. After another minute, she screamed, “You’ll never take me alive! I’ll never let you get me to a secondary location!
9. Love seeks one thing only: the good of the one loved. It leaves all the other secondary effects to take care of themselves. Love, therefore, is its own reward.
10. The beauty of a main title is that you establish your main theme and maybe a bit of your secondary theme. You plant the seed that you’re going to go water later in the score. And so, having that removed just made it so much more difficult.
11. I’m not beholden to the confirmation of your prejudices; to be perfectly frank, the prospect of confining the female characters in my story to placid, helpless secondary places in the narrative is so goddamn boring that I would rather not write at all.