Sentences with Legacy, Legacy in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Legacy
1. No legacy is so rich as honesty.
2. That is the legacy of the first European novel to the entire subsequent history of the novel.
3. Carve your name on hearts, not tombstones. A legacy is etched into the minds of others and the stories they share about you.
4. If we are not careful, we shall leave our children a legacy of billion dollar roads, leading nowhere except to other congested places like those they left behind.
5. We believe democracy to be the only real guarantor of stability and we have sought to create a ‘Jordanian model’ that might also inspire others in our region. I wish democracy and peace to be my legacy to my people and the shield of generations to come.
6. There was one thing my daddy wouldn’t tolerate in any shape, form or fashion, and that was being unkind or rude to somebody. That was just very important to my folks. And as it turns out, that was a legacy that he left me that money can’t buy, is how to be able to treat people.
7. I feel that my father’s greatest legacy was the people he inspired to get involved in public service and their communities, to join the Peace Corps, to go into space. And really that generation transformed this country in civil rights, social justice, the economy and everything.