Sentences with Joke, Joke in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Joke
1. This joke is crude.
2. This is not a joke.
3. What’s your favorite joke?
4. His crude jokes made Pam angry.
5. Sophia was laughing at Steve’s jokes.
6. Meryem told a very funny joke yesterday.
7. He entertained us with jokes all evening.
8. His apparent anger proved to be only a joke.
9. The teacher was playing jokes on us in class.
10. They had neither laughed nor reacted to my joke.
11. A Joke never gains an enemy but often loses a friend.
12. Implicate yourself in the joke even if the joke was always on you.
13. It had become our own running joke, applicable to almost anything.
14. The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.
15. It’s hard to enjoy practical jokes when your whole life feels like one.
16. It got very tedious saying the same jokes in the same way with the same attitude.
17. A serious and good philosophical work could be written consisting entirely of jokes.
18. Some of those more out-there jokes were written in the wee hours of the morning. Somehow, they remained funny the next day.
19. A joke. He wasn’t funny. “Do you come with an owners’ manual, Captain? Because I’d like to study your troubleshooting section.
20. Everyone should be able to do one card trick, tell two jokes, and recite three poems, in case they are ever trapped in an elevator.
21. Maybe pulling her emotions out and inserting in his logic would change this morbid course. But damn if he’d joke about it like she did.
22. You become the mutant who fell into the vat of acid, the Joker who can’t remove his mask, the bionic man who’s missing all his limbs and none of his heart.
23. The jokes are great but what really matters for a comedian is his performance, his whole attitude, and the laughs that he gets between the jokes rather than on top of the jokes.
24. When I was growing up, my mother was always a friend to my siblings and me (in addition to being all the other things a mom is), and I was always grateful for that because I knew she was someone I could talk to and joke with, and argue with and that nothing would ever harm that friendship.