Sentences with Kids, Kids in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Kids
1. Bring the kids inside.
2. I worry about the kids.
3. Kids love pasta in tomato sauce.
4. They are the smartest kids here.
5. Kids! please eat only soft foods.
6. The kids were sliding on the ice.
7. Have the kids crying for two days?
8. I’m taking the kids to the circus.
9. Steve wants full custody of the kids.
10. The kids are playing in the ball pit.
11. I don’t like to pick up after my kids.
12. Do not spoil the weekends of your kids.
13. They drive their kids to school every day.
14. The kids are watching a baseball game on TV.
15. There’s a gang of tough kids on this street.
16. Dad brought the kids and gave them ice cream.
17. I have a wonderful marriage and two great kids.
18. I love kids and children, and I love being a mom.
19. Alex is a very funny person. Kids love it very much.
20. Mary and Samuel are here, but where are the other kids?
21. No, I’ve never wanted kids. But I do read about parenting a lot.
22. I think it’s highly unlikely that Jim will get custody of the kids.
23. I’m not really interested in thinking about marriage or kids at all.
24. 78.Though the weather was very cold and snowy, the kids played outside.
25. I have a family and two cats I get up with my kids early in the morning.
26. I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up.
27. I think that, as with marriage, you just know when it’s time to have kids.
28. My mom lived by herself with two kids. Sacrifice was the name of the game at our house.
29. I don’t want to make movies for kids, and I don’t want to make movies for adults either.
30. Mom and Dad would stay in bed on Sunday morning, but the kids would have to go to church.
31. I also think a Hot Mom is someone who can connect with what’s current in her kids‘ world.
32. I’m a lioness. I have four cubs. I’m a mom. I want to take care of my kids and protect them.
33. Kids coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan deserve to come back to 21st century medical care.
34. If you’re asking your kids to exercise, then you better do it, too. Practice what you preach.