Sentences with Kilogram, Kilogram in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Kilogram
1. I need a kilogram of salt.
2. I’ve gained five kilograms.
3. My father lost 30 kilograms.
4. Rice is sold by the kilogram.
5. I bought 3 kilograms of apples.
6. Jim weighs as least 70 kilograms.
7. I’d like a kilogram of sugar, too.
8. The net weight is three kilograms.
9. This bag is 4 kilograms overweight.
10. The marketer put 1 kilogram of sugar.
11. It must weigh about thirty kilograms.
12. Steve lost more than thirty kilograms.
13. Can you give me 5 kilograms of oranges?
14. Frank bought three kilograms of apples.
15. I bought 2 kilograms of lemons from the market.
16. The villagers bought 5 kilograms of potatoes each.
17. He bought 3 kilograms of onions from the market and left.