Sentences with Legislation, Legislation in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Legislation
1. The world is not going to be saved by legislation.
2. While they waiting for legislation to pass, we next door to the killer.
3. I’m an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation.
4. Human life legislation ending this tragedy will some day pass the Congress, and you and I must never rest until it does.
5. The science of government it is my duty to study, more than all other sciences; the arts of legislation and administration and negotiation ought to take the place of, indeed exclude, in a manner, all other arts.
6. Legislation to create a new 10 percent tax bracket, reduce the marriage penalty, cut the tax rate on dividends and capital gains, and increase the child tax credit have been essential elements in this economic expansion.
7. The old welfare system was hurting people by discouraging work and marriage. Welfare reform, and now this legislation, will build on the understanding that work and strong families are the foundation upon which we build our future.
8. We need to accept the seemingly obvious fact that a toxic environment can make people sick and that no amount of medical intervention can protect us. The health care community must become a powerful political lobby for environmental policy and legislation.