Sentences with Reporting, Reporting in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Reporting
1. We’re committed to keeping our quality reporting open.
2. The reporting I did was mostly entertainment or lifestyle. I took a very different approach than most reporters. I approached it more casually than you would think a reporter would. Now I’m a morning radio personality, and radio is really casual.
1. How do I report a theft?
2. I’d like to report a theft.
3. I must report this to Steve.
4. I would like to report a theft.
5. I’m happy to report that we won.
6. I’m skimming his report right now.
7. I will have finished my report by 10.
8. Jessica gave an oral report to her boss.
9. The woman gave an oral report to her boss.
10. The spokesman confirmed that the report was true.
11. The weather report says we’ll get three inches of snow.
12. We would like to report about the latest trends in Japan.
13. You will have finished your report by this time next week.
14. Don’t bother to give God instructions; just report for duty.
15. Will you have completed the report by the time the meeting finishes?
16. When I get the morning report on security, I call those battalions in the regions where there are problems.
17. Therefore, he wanted to draw attention to the report of the state about the invisible members of the assembly.
18. Marilyn Monroe was no fun to work with. She would report to work around 5:00 in the evening. You’ve been in make-up since 8:30 in the morning waiting for her.
19. I remember driving home one evening while they were reviewing the papers on the radio. One of the articles was about me separating from my wife. It’s a weird thing to listen to a news report about the break-up of your marriage.
20. Our national media refuses to report that even the Supreme Court did not say marriage was a human right in all cases nor did it say that the heterosexual definition violated anyone’s right or that the heterosexual definition of marriage was unconstitutional.