Sentences with Likely, Likely in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Likely
1. He’s likely to be chosen.
2. It’s likely that she’ll succeed.
3. Frank is most likely to succeed.
4. It is likely that he did it on purpose.
5. In fact, the opposite is more likely to occur.
6. If the road is easy, you’re likely going the wrong way.
7. Steve will likely be discharged from the hospital tomorrow.
8. I’ve found men are less likely to let petty things annoy them.
9. It is likely I will die next to a pile of things I was meaning to read.
10. The farther backward you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.
11. No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution.
12. Rose, I’m an addict with no work ethic who is likely going to go insane. I’m not like you. I’m not a super-hero.”
13. The teacher shows examples of food packaging to the class and read words that students are likely to know.
14. When the capital development of a country becomes a by-product of the activities of a casino, the job is likely to be ill-done.
15. So when you learn English rhymes, you also permanently learn words that are very close to each other and are likely to mix them.
16. Every so often, I feel I should graduate to classical music, properly. But the truth is, I’m more likely to listen to rock music.
17. If you do not wish a man to do a thing, you had better get him to talk about it for the more men talk, the more likely they are to do nothing else.
18. It seems likely that many of the young who don’t wait for others to call them artists, but simply announce that they are, don’t have the patience to make art.
19. Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks.
20. Parents should not smoke in order to discourage their kids from smoking. A child is more likely to smoke when they have been raised in the environment of a smoker.
21. The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.
22. Success is not assured, but America is resolute: this is the best chance for peace we are likely to see for some years to come – and we are acting to help Israelis and Palestinians seize this chance.
23. We still have people in the active duty, and if people are feeling ill, if they’re experiencing various symptoms and they’re still in the active duty, they’re less likely to come forward because that could result in their medical discharge.
24. Harvard Medical School, the University of South Florida and the American Psychiatric Association have all conducted studies showing that the earlier one begins gambling, the more likely it is he or she will become an addicted, problem gambler.
25. The attorney general would call at 5 o’clock in the evening and say: ‘Tomorrow morning we are going to try to integrate the University of Mississippi. Get us a memo on what we’re likely to do, and what we can do if the governor sends the National Guard there.’
26. Surely these women won’t lose any more of their beauty and charm by putting a ballot in a ballot box once a year than they are likely to lose standing in foundries or laundries all year round. There is no harder contest than the contest for bread, let me tell you that.