Sentences with Look up, Look up in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Look up
1. Do you look up to your parents?
2. Look up the number in the phone book.
3. Look up the new words in your dictionary.
4. I look up to my mom. She’s a beautiful woman.
5. We should look up the meaning of this word in a dictionary.
6. I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
7. When you look up at stars in the night sky, you’re seeing other stars in the Milky Way.
8. One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work…
9. One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work…
10. Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars.
11. When we look up at night and view the stars, everything we see is shinning because of distant nuclear fusion.
12. And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than look down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
13. When I look up and see a star, I know my mom is there. She’s with me all the time. It’s a powerful connection.
14. My mom’s the one I look up to for everything. I feel like I’m a lump of clay and she’s moulding me into a woman.
15. I don’t drink, and I don’t smoke. It’s a personal preference. My mom has never drunk or smoked. I look up to my mom.
16. A person entranced by a book simply forgets to breathe. The house can catch alight and a reader deep in a book will not look up until the wallpaper is in flames.
17. Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
18. I want my daughter to be proud of me and look up to me. I think early on in my pregnancy I realized that to be the mom I want to be, I had to change my life, and that’s what I’m doing.
19. My mom, who’s been in the restaurant business for 40 years, is the number-one influence in my life. But I look up to a lot of people in the industry. Tops on my list is Mario Batali. My mom and Mario taught me the same lesson: Food is love.
1. Steve looked up at the sky.
2. He looked up at the ceiling.
3. My sister looked up at the sky.
4. Samuel looked up at the night sky.
5. She looked up and saw the stains on the ceiling.
6. I looked up his telephone number in a telephone directory.
7. She looked up at him, her eyes shiny and black, then looked away.
8. Throughout my life, my mom has been the person that I’ve always looked up to.
9. Kittering looked up from the display. ‘I am mistaken as a spokesman for an entire species. Very non-cosmopolitan.
10. Who among us has never looked up into the heavens on a starlit night, lost in wonder at the vastness of space and the beauty of the stars?
11. I was brought up as an only child, and we were very close. But when I was 14, we got evicted. We came home to a padlock, and I looked up at my mom and she was crying, and there was nothing to do.