Sentences with Lot, Lot in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Lot
1. Do they talk a lot ?
2. I have a lot of time.
3. We have a lot of food.
4. I drank a lot of water.
5. Skiing is a lot of fun.
6. You read a lot of books.
7. She eats a lot of fruit.
8. He earns a lot of money.
9. They use a lot of water.
10. I have a lot of pencils.
11. She runs a lot of hotels.
12. We get a lot of requests.
13. We’re having a lot of fun.
14. He donated a lot of money.
15. It snowed a lot last year.
16. I learned a lot this week.
17. Wishing you a lot of luck!
18. I visited a lot of cities.
19. Steve showed a lot of skill.
20. I have a lot of thing to eat.
21. A lot of people aren’t happy.
22. The women buy a lot of things.
23. A lot of country music is sad.
24. I learned a lot from this book.
25. I helped my mother a lot today.
26. I’ve been through a lot lately.
27. We had a lot of rain last year.
28. Oranges have a lot of vitamin C.
29. Studying French is a lot of fun.
30. I haven’t got a lot of patience.
31. We made a lot of progress today.
32. There were a lot of people there.
33. We have a lot of ground to cover.
34. The storm caused a lot of damage.
35. A lot of crime could be prevented.
36. They’ve got a lot of orange juice.
37. There is a lot of money in my bag.
38. Oranges contain a lot of vitamin C.
39. I learned a lot in class yesterday.
40. I earned a lot of money this month.
41. It snows a lot in winter in Russia.
42. A lot of boys ran after the rabbit.
43. It rained a lot in Ankara yesterday.
44. I didn’t read al lot book last year.
45. Steve causes me a lot of extra work.
46. There are a lot of legends in Japan.
47. I have a lot of money at my disposal.
48. I have a lot of respect for marriage.
49. I swam a lot on vacation this summer.
50. She made a lot of mistakes in 3 years.
51. I guess you’ve got a lot of questions.
52. Beauty has a lot to do with character.
53. That tackle box looks a lot like mine.
54. I guess you’ve got a lot of questions.
55. This job requires a lot of experience.
56. Don’t judge me. I made a lot of money.
57. We have a lot of problems to deal with.
58. Steve has a lot in common with Jessica.
59. You can observe a lot just by watching.
60. The man devoted a lot of time to study.
61. Samuel tends to ask a lot of questions.
62. We derive a lot of pleasure from books.
63. My son started to gain a lot of weight.
64. Frank invested a lot of money in stocks.
65. My father has a lot of books on history.
66. This spice is used a lot in this region.
67. Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
68. Frank’s obviously under a lot of stress.
69. There’s a lot of big game in that forest.
70. A lot of people were killed by the blast.
71. It cost a lot of money to repair the car.
72. I spent a lot of my time studying English.
73. There were a lot of people in the stadium.
74. Turkey has developed a lot in recent years.
75. I got a lot of pleasure out of seeing Alex.
76. Steve doesn’t know a whole lot about racing.
77. 85.Read a lot to improve your writing skill.
78. A fool and his money get a lot of publicity.
79. The baby was sick, he cried a lot yesterday.
80. A lot of music is mathematics. It’s balance.
81. Not enough info makes for a lot of dead cats.
82. Jessica wrung the juice from a lot of oranges.
83. Previously, farmers had a lot of difficulties.
84. It took a lot of effort to find an employment.
85. His daughter is able to recite a lot of poems.
86. There were a lot of men among the inhabitants.
87. They have a lot of money to spend on education.
88. I am getting fat because I eat a lot of sweets.
89. Steve contributed a lot of money to the charity.
90. My second marriage had a lot to do with alcohol.
91. The teacher will give a lot of homework tomorrow.
92. I read a lot of books but I can’t explain myself.
93. A lot of snow falls on these mountains in winter.
94. It looks like you’ve put a lot of work into this.
95. My baby cries a lot generally but she is laughing.
96. They have earned a lot of money thanks to our job.
97. Boy band sold a lot of tickets for his new concert.
98. I’m not a film buff. I don’t watch a lot of movies.
99. She ate a lot of sour fruits when she was pregnant.
100. People talk a lot about social networks these days.
101. The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.
102. For such a mixture you have to spend a lot of money.
103. He seems to be like having a lot of fun at the party.
104. Football teams have scored a lot of goals this season.
105. We encountered a lot of difficulties on the expedition.
106. We’ve got to put a lot of money into changing behavior.
107. Boys will be boys, and so will a lot of middle-aged men.
108. 38.If you came to the party, we would have a lot of fun.
109. Throughout history, people have survived a lot of things.
110. I don’t have a lot of patience for boring arthouse movies.
111. Although they have a lot of money, they’re still not happy.
112. Do you know? A lot of English words are derived from Latin.
113. You should know I disagree with a lot of traditional advice.
114. They dug the vacant lot in front of the school with a bucket.
115. A lot of movies are about life, mine are like a slice of cake.
116. 94.Although they have a lot of money, they’re still not happy.
117. 1.If she had gone on a picnic, she would have had a lot of fun.
118. You must first have a lot of patience to learn to have patience.
119. The insider trading scandal put a lot of people out of business.
120. Although my family have a lot of money, they’re still not happy.
121. I love playing moms. It’s a lot easier than being a mom, I hear.
122. It seems like a lot of music today is so churned out and simple.
123. Computers are like bikinis. They save people a lot of guesswork.
124. Being a mom is hard, I think a lot of working moms feel that way.
125. It’s easy to make a buck. It’s a lot tougher to make a difference.
126. You know, people make a lot of money talking about me, don’t they?
127. I sent a lot of publishing ideas to my publisher, about 30 of them.
128. I usually travel with a lot of people, like my dad, mom and sisters.
129. Her behavior and attitudes have changed a lot since you last saw her.
130. I’ve done an awful lot of stuff that’s a monument to public patience.
131. I had a lot of dates, but I decided to stay home and dye my eyebrows.
132. I have a lot of repression. So repression is what I make movies about.
133. The client relationship, moreover , is about to get a whole lot deeper.
134. She has improved her mathematics lesson a lot since she started school.