Sentences with Love, Meaning and Example Sentences
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Love means; an intense feeling of deep affection, passion, amour, adoration, affection.
Sentences with Love
- You’re the love of my life.
- I’d love to sing for you.
- I’m pretty sure George really loved Arya.
- I loved to climb trees when I was a kid.
- Anderson loves Jane with all his heart.
- I’m in love with you but you’re not with me
- We accept the love we think we deserve.
- As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.
- Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
- I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.