Sentences with Magnificent, Magnificent in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Magnificent
1. This is magnificent.
2. Steve looks magnificent.
3. I just want to be magnificent.
4. I wish you a magnificent birthday!
5. It’s a magnificent view, isn’t it?
6. I think her Spanish is magnificent.
7. The royal wedding was a magnificent occasion.
8. A magnificent sight presented itself before us.
9. We are convinced that this job is magnificent for you.
10. My sister got a magnificent score on the chemistry section.
11. I lack the magnificent richness of color that animates nature.
12. They didn’t leave us a magnificent world, but we can leave it to our children.
13. Morning is magnificent. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
14. How magnificent it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
15. When I was about eight, I decided that the most magnificent thing, next to a human being, was a book.
16. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
17. The moment one gives close attention to anything, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
18. The moment one gives close attention to anything, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
19. I write for no other purpose than to add to the beauty that now belongs to me. I write a book for no other reason than to add three or four hundred acres to my magnificent estate.
20. To achieve the mood of a warrior is not a simple matter. It is a revolution. To regard the lion and the water rats and our fellow men as equals is a magnificent act of a warrior’s spirit. It takes power to do that.
21. We have magnificent brains, but we use a great deal of our brilliance to keep ourselves stuck and ignorant, to keep ourselves from not shining. We are so afraid of our beauty and radiance and brilliance because it scared the adults around us when we were children.
22. Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
23. Good food and a warm kitchen are what makes a house a home. I always tried to make my home like my mother’s, because Mom was magnificent at stretching a buck when it came to decorating and food. Like a true Italian, she valued beautification in every area of her life, and I try to do the same.