Sentences with Male, Male in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Male
1. Is that dog male or female?
2. The suspect is a black male.
3. Is that bird male or female?
4. Steve needs a male role model.
5. A person is either male or female.
6. Do you prefer a male or female doctor?
7. I’m not sure if it’s a male or a female.
8. There were thirteen male students in the class.
9. That common cold of the male psyche, fear of commitment.
10. I write almost always in the third person, and I don’t think the narrator is male or female anyway.
11. A healthy male adult bore consumes each year one and a half times his own weight in other people’s patience.
12. The only part of a man more sensitive than the aforementioned testicles was the male ego—like a Georgia peach.
13. A recent survey or North American males found 42% were overweight, 34% were critically obese and 8% ate the survey.
14. After a moment, Qhuinn slid both his hands up Blay’s thick neck and captured the male‘s sturdy jaw in his palms. “You sure?
15. I’ve probably understood men too well. I realise they are predatory by nature, and I have a certain acceptance of the male animal.
16. A lot of times, women don’t get the male perspective in regards to a relationship, what men go through when they’re not really dealing well.
17. The two of them stared for a long time, wordless. It felt like I was watching a documentary on the Nature Channel, something about alpha males in the wild.
18. I’d like a male to listen to my music and find it kind of fascinating, what a girl goes through when they get heartbroken or get sad or get hurt by something.
19. Homosexuality is against nature. Sexual expression is permitted only within marriage, between man and woman, male and female. Anything else is an abnormality and is against nature.
20. My stories are malevolently anti-narrative, and my essays are maliciously anti-expository, but the ideology of my opposition arrived long after my antagonism had become a trait of character.
21. Actually, since I’m gay I think I should count for two guys instead of just one. I mean, in me you get the male point of view and you don’t have to worry about me wanting to touch your boobies.
22. I think the Mother is gradually revealing itself to me and taking over. But it is not the Mother alone. It is the Mother and the Father, the male and the female, sort of gradually having their marriage.
23. ‘Beauty’ is a currency system like the gold standard. Like any economy, it is determined by politics, and in the modern age in the West is is the last, best belief system that keeps male dominance intact.
24. I’m not a man. I have no male pride for you to trick me with, and I am not interested in single combat. That is entirely a weakness of your sex, not mine. I am a woman. I will use any weapon and all weapons to get what I want.