Sentences with Mental, Mental in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mental
1. Love is a serious mental disease.
2. Steve obviously has severe mental problems.
3. Frank found the exercise mentally draining.
4. The war had worn him out physically and mentally.
5. Complete peace equally reigns between two mental waves.
6. The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.
7. A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug.
8. Character is the result of two things: mental attitude and the way we spend our time.
9. Formulate and stamp indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding.
10. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness.
11. Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.
12. Happiness doesn’t depend on any external conditions, it is governed by our mental attitude.
13. This mental manipulation of the outer experience allows you to buffer reality as it comes in.
14. Being black is not a matter of pigmentation – being black is a reflection of a mental attitude.
15. Success or failure in business is caused more by the mental attitude even than by mental capacities.
16. Have you at any time been detained in a mental home or similar institution? If so, give particulars.
17. The pool is terrible, but that doesn’t have much to do with my record swims. That’s all mental attitude.
18. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.
19. When everything else physical and mental seems to diminish, the appreciation of beauty is on the increase.
20. Never waste valuable time, or mental peace of mind, on the affairs of others—that is too high a price to pay.
21. If we have a positive mental attitude, then even when surrounded by hostility, we shall not lack inner peace.
22. I’m by no means condemning prescription medicine for mental health. I’ve seen it save a lot of people’s lives.
23. I have always detested any departure from reality, an attitude which I relate to my mother’s poor mental health.
24. Opportunistic vandalism of this nature may also be filmed, the mentality of which can be akin to happy slapping.
25. We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.
26. I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life.
27. Psychologists treat mental health issues by providing counseling and psychotherapy, which is also known as talk therapy.
28. The greatest need of our time is to clean out the enormous mass of mental and emotional rubbish that clutters our minds.
29. Schools serve the same social functions as prisons and mental institutions- to define, classify, control, and regulate people.
30. A psychologist is a trained mental health professional who helps people learn healthy ways to handle mental health challenges.
31. If you can kill animals, the same attitude can kill human beings. The mentality is the same which exploits nature and which creates wars.
32. The first requisite for success is the ability to apply your physical and mental energies to one problem incessantly without growing weary.
33. Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
34. An alcoholic’s behavior and mental impairment while drunk can profoundly affect those surrounding him and lead to isolation from family and friends.
35. It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way.
36. And remember, where you have a concentration of power in a few hands, all too frequently men with the mentality of gangsters get control. History has proven that.
37. Nor do either of those terms connote the courage people in such pains exemplify, which is why I’d ask you to frame your mental health around a word other than crazy.
38. The subsistence mentality of a person is a prison in which his personal joy is detained. If you want to live in joy, you don’t live for yourself alone. Live for others too!
39. Bruce Lee was very famous. I watched his movies and he is amazing. He is a martial arts master, his philosophy, his movement, both physically and mentally, were very strong.
40. I think it’s your mental attitude. So many of us start dreading age in high school and that’s a waste of a lovely life. ‘Oh… I’m 30, oh, I’m 40, oh, 50.’ Make the most of it.
41. The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re okay, then it’s you.
42. If the context is lost and merely bits and pieces remain from a scattered existence, only the connection of anchor points may reinstate a distorted mental balance in an upset life story.