Sentences with Mild, Mild in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mild
1. He has a mild nature.
2. The climate’s very mild.
3. That’s putting it mildly.
4. Japan has a mild climate.
5. This winter has been mild.
6. I was mildly disappointed.
7. He had a mild heart attack.
8. The climate of Japan is mild.
9. We had a mild winter last year.
10. The future came and went in the mildly discouraging way that futures do.
11. Be mild, and cleave to gentle things, thy glory and thy happiness be there.
12. The south has a hot, dry climate, whereas the north has a milder, wetter climate.
13. 68.The south has a hot, dry climate, whereas the north has a milder, wetter climate.
14. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and mildly socially retarded, I’m a complete disaster.
15. I’ve never stunned anyone except in our D.A. lessons,” said Luna, sounding mildly interested. “That was noisier than I thought it would be.
16. One of the principal functions of a friend is to suffer (in a milder and symbolic form) the punishments that we should like, but are unable, to inflict upon our enemies.
17. When we were at peace, Democrats wanted to raise taxes. Now there’s a war, so Democrats want to raise taxes. When there was a surplus, Democrats wanted to raise taxes. Now that there is a mild recession, Democrats want to raise taxes.
18. I suffered from a mild case of postpartum depression after my second child and the physical challenge of maintaining an overnight shift at CBS, a marriage, and two in diapers made the symptoms worse and everyone in the house paid the price.
19. There seemed to be a mystifying universal conspiracy among textbook authors to make certain the material they dealt with never strayed too near the realm of the mildly interesting and was always at least a long-distance phone call from the frankly interesting.
20. I get up at sunrise. I’m a Buddhist, so I chant in the morning. My wife and I sit and have coffee together, but then it’s list-making time. I have carpentry projects. We have roads we keep in repair. It’s not back-breaking, but it’s certainly aerobic and mildly strenuous.