Sentences with Militant, Militant in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Militant
1. To the militant, identity is everything.
2. I’m an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation.
3. Be fanatically positive and militantly optimistic. If something is not to your liking, change your liking.
4. Do not think that one has to be sad in order to be militant, even though the thing one is fighting is abominable.
5. Men make angry music and it’s called rock-and-roll; women include anger in their vocabulary and suddenly they’re angry and militant.
6. I am not only a pacifist but a militant pacifist. I am willing to fight for peace. Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.
7. I used to be such a militant city-ist, but more and more I’ve seen forests and nature and oceans, and I don’t know any more if this is the awesomest way to live.