Sentences with Mischief, Mischief in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Mischief
1. I believe in kindness. Also in mischief.
2. He that mischief hatches, mischief catches.
3. Sometimes you lose a battle. But mischief always wins the war.
4. There are but very few men clever enough to know all the mischief they do.
5. No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately.
6. Misunderstandings and neglect occasion more mischief in the world than malice and wickedness.
7. The distinguishing mark of man is the hand, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.
8. I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing, especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed.
9. It is wrong to have an ideal view of the world. That’s where the mischief starts. That’s where everything starts unravelling…