Sentences with Nail, Nail in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Nail
1. Clip your nails.
2. Don’t bite your nails.
3. Stop biting your nails.
4. Will you cut your nails?
5. His nails were too long.
6. His nails were very pale.
7. To hit the nail on the head.
8. Drive the nail that will go.
9. Dad counted the nails in his toolbox.
10. If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
11. I like music that’s more offensive. I like it to sound like nails on a blackboard, get me wild.
12. I’m a mom – I’m lucky if I get to shower in the morning. Luckily, nail polish stays on my toes. I’ve been so bad on the upkeep, though.
13. I love getting my nails done. My mom’s best friend is a manicurist. When I was little, she’d do little paintings on my nails, like flowers.
14. For sure, they don’t teach you this in history class, but in colonial times, the person who got left in the stocks overnight was nothing less than fair game for everybody to nail.
15. My mom was an aesthetician and she went to beauty school back in the ’60s. I just remember watching her do her makeup all the time. She always had her nails done, makeup on – her face was ready to go when she went out. I loved it.
16. Mom spent the time that she was supposed to be a kid actully raising children, her younger brother and younger sister. She was tough as nails and did not suffer fools at all. And the truth was she could not afford to. She spoke the truth, bluntly, directly, and without much varnish. I am her son.