Sentences with Nails, Nails in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Nails
1. Clip your nails.
2. Don’t bite your nails.
3. Stop biting your nails.
4. Will you cut your nails?
5. His nails were too long.
6. His nails were very pale.
7. You should trim your fingernails.
8. Dad counted the nails in his toolbox.
9. I like music that’s more offensive. I like it to sound like nails on a blackboard, get me wild.
10. Technically, I am unarmed. But no one should ever underestimate the harm that fingernails can do. Especially if the target is unprepared.
11. I love getting my nails done. My mom’s best friend is a manicurist. When I was little, she’d do little paintings on my nails, like flowers.
12. My mom was an aesthetician and she went to beauty school back in the ’60s. I just remember watching her do her makeup all the time. She always had her nails done, makeup on – her face was ready to go when she went out. I loved it.
13. Mom spent the time that she was supposed to be a kid actully raising children, her younger brother and younger sister. She was tough as nails and did not suffer fools at all. And the truth was she could not afford to. She spoke the truth, bluntly, directly, and without much varnish. I am her son.