Sentences with Near, Near in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Near
1. I live near a dam.
2. They live near here.
3. I live near the sea.
4. Do you live near here?
5. I am near the station.
6. Is it near your house?
7. He swings a near miss.
8. We live near the border.
9. Alex stood near Jessica.
10. Bill lives near the sea.
11. Their house near the city.
12. The hospital is near here.
13. They live near the school.
14. They don’t live near here.
15. Is there a mall near here?
16. She used to live near him.
17. My apartment is near here.
18. We live near a big library.
19. It was foggy near the ground.
20. Did you grow up near a beach?
21. 92.They don’t live near here.
22. The station is near the hotel.
23. My uncle lives near the school.
24. My house is very near the park.
25. There is a school near my house.
26. He came near being hit by a car.
27. Is the Post Office near to here?
28. Don’t let that dog come near me!
29. A ship sank near here yesterday.
30. This building is near completion.
31. Is there a golf course near here?
32. Debbie, is your school near here?
33. The boat anchored near the shore.
34. Can I sit near the window, please?
35. I met an old man near the station.
36. I saw Alex standing near the exit.
37. There is a big park near my school.
38. The best fish swim near the bottom.
39. I don’t want you to stay near to me.
40. The army had no men near Harpers Ferry.
41. Alex graduated near the top of his class.
42. She found him standing near the entrance.
43. I ran across an old friend near the bank.
44. I warned you not to get near him, didn’t I?
45. I live near her house, but I seldom see her.
46. Sad Patience, too near neighbour to despair.
47. The fire station is not located near this city.
48. Shall we sit and drink tea in a cafe near here?
49. Some children were playing frisbee near the pond.
50. I love to go to Washington – if only to be near my money.
51. The teacher warned the students not to sit near to each other.
52. All we need, really, is a change from a near frigid to a tropical attitude of mind.
53. As soon as anyone is near me, his personality disturbs me and restricts my freedom.
54. It does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him.
55. The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
56. A zenith telescope is a type of telescope designed to point straight up at or near the zenith.
57. He watched the lake near where he lived transform from an ice formation to a warm swimming place. I
58. I’d have to do the placement just right, between the lit perimeter and the shadowed part near the walls.
59. You said I could kiss you,” came his gentle, wicked whisper near her ear. “But, my love…you didn’t specify where.
60. Casinos are often built near or combined with hotels, resorts, restaurants, retail shopping, cruise ships, and other tourist attractions.
61. In 1977 we played America and Europe three times, and Japan – my marriage suffered as a result. My then wife took the kids to Canada to be near her parents.