Sentences with Nearer, Nearer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Nearer
1. I moved nearer in order to hear better.
2. Come nearer so that I can see your face.
3. We are nearer to him than his jugular vein.
4. The nearer the bone, the sweeter the flesh.
5. Difficulties increase the nearer we get to the goal.
6. Wisdom is oftentimes nearer when we stoop than when we soar.
7. When a tree is polled, it will sprout new shoots nearer its roots.
8. If they substituted the word ‘Lust’ for ‘Love’ in the popular songs it would come nearer the truth.
9. The ending is nearer than you think, and it is already written. All that we have left to choose is the correct moment to begin.
10. Instead of saying that man is the creature of circumstance, it would be nearer the mark to say that man is the architect of circumstance.
1. I live near a dam.
2. They live near here.
3. I live near the sea.
4. Do you live near here?
5. He swings a near miss.
6. Is it near your house?
7. I am near the station.
8. We live near the border.
9. Alex stood near Jessica.
10. Bill lives near the sea.
11. They live near the school.
12. Their house near the city.
13. They don’t live near here.
14. My apartment is near here.
15. Is there a mall near here?
16. The hospital is near here.
17. She used to live near him.
18. We live near a big library.
19. It was foggy near the ground.
20. Did you grow up near a beach?
21. 92.They don’t live near here.
22. The station is near the hotel.
23. My uncle lives near the school.
24. My house is very near the park.
25. Don’t let that dog come near me!
26. A ship sank near here yesterday.
27. Is the Post Office near to here?
28. He came near being hit by a car.
29. There is a school near my house.
30. Debbie, is your school near here?
31. The boat anchored near the shore.
32. Is there a golf course near here?
33. This building is near completion.
34. I saw Alex standing near the exit.
35. I met an old man near the station.
36. Can I sit near the window, please?
37. The best fish swim near the bottom.
38. There is a big park near my school.
39. I don’t want you to stay near to me.
40. The army had no men near Harpers Ferry.
41. I ran across an old friend near the bank.
42. Alex graduated near the top of his class.
43. She found him standing near the entrance.
44. I warned you not to get near him, didn’t I?
45. Sad Patience, too near neighbour to despair.