Sentences with Neighbors, Neighbors in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Neighbors
1. Do you envy your neighbors?
2. Could you phone the neighbors?
3. All his neighbors helped the old man.
4. Alex can’t get along with his neighbors.
5. They are on good terms with their neighbors.
6. He invited his neighbors for the New Year’s Eve party.
7. He invited his neighbors for the New Year’s Eve party.
8. Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
9. He backed into a spot, scrutinizing his automotive neighbors, assessing their desire and aptitude for opening their doors into the side of his car.
10. I remember, my mom didn’t have any help, so if she needed to be somewhere after school, we’d just go down to the neighbors‘ and she’d give us a snack and make sure we did our homework. There weren’t any latchkey kids.
11. Charge forward with hope and get the best medical advice you can. Talk to your friends, neighbors, family, and together you attack it. We can’t always control what happens to us, but we can always control how we react to it.
12. My family and our neighbors and friends thought of Africa and its Africans as extensions of the stereotyped characters that we saw in movies and on television in films such as ‘Tarzan’ and in programs such as ‘Ramar of the Jungle’ and ‘Sheena, Queen of the Jungle.’