Sentences with Nineteen, Nineteen in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Nineteen
1. I’m nineteen years old.
2. It were a real increase of human happiness, could all young men from the age of nineteen be covered under barrels, or rendered otherwise invisible and there left to follow their lawful studies and callings, till they emerged, sadder and wiser, at the age of twenty-five.
1. Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.
2. Our 2020 sales decreased significantly compared to our 2019 sales.
3. Covid-19 has affected all people around the world and continues to affect.
4. According to a 2019 study, personalist dictatorships are more repressive than other forms of dictatorship.
5. The impacts of COVID-19 could be considerably higher on the urban poor living in slums, who don’t have access to clean water.
6. Well, I am not really a conventional mom at all. Like, I had my kids really young. I had Danny when I was 18 or 19 and then Liam when I was 23 and Molly, I had when I was a little older.
7. Every time I think I have something under control, it changes and I don’t have it under control. I think it takes several years to get there. Jade is 19 months old, so right now I’m on alert all the time. And as a mom I think you’re constantly worrying about things.