Sentences with Recognize, Recognize in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Recognize
1. Everyone recognized his skill.
2. His intelligence is widely recognized.
3. Once you see her, you will recognize her.
4. The earth I’m walk upon doesn’t recognize me.
5. Marriage: A friendship recognized by the police.
6. Wow! I didn’t recognize you, you’ve changed a lot.
7. I’m the one who recognized the vintage costumes you wear.
8. You spend your life getting walked on, you learn to recognize the tread.
9. I think that every state in the union should recognize same-sex marriage.
10. Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.
11. Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself; but talent instantly recognizes genius.
12. A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.
13. We need a type of patriotism that recognizes the virtues of those who are opposed to us.
14. Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are.
15. Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
16. Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in October 1950, at the age of 15.
17. Tenzin Gyatso was formally recognized as the 14th Dalai Lama in November 1950, at the age of 15.
18. I think that peace will require two states, a Palestinian state that recognizes the Jewish state.
19. One of the tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency.
20. God changes his appearance every second. Blessed is the man who can recognize him in all his disguises.
21. I recognize that voice. It’s the same one he uses to approach wounded animals before he delivers a deathblow.
22. I recognize in thieves, traitors and murderers, in the ruthless and the cunning, a deep beauty – a sunken beauty.
23. The highest stage in moral ure at which we can arrive is when we recognize that we ought to control our thoughts.
24. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.
25. It is reasonable to expect the doctor to recognize that science may not have all the answers to problems of health and healing.
26. The most tragic paradox of our time is to be found in the failure of nation-states to recognize the imperatives of internationalism.
27. Women are so unforgiving of themselves. We don’t recognize our own beauty because we’re too busy comparing ourselves to other people.
28. We are living in a time when American popular music is finally being recognized as one of our most successful exports. The demand is huge.
29. In antiquity the sage kings recognized that men’s nature is bad and that their tendencies were not being corrected and their lawlessness controlled.
30. The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has.
31. Modern Orthodoxy has a highly positive attitude toward the State of Israel. Our Ultra-Orthodox brethren recognize only the Holy Land, but not the state.
32. Although I’m an atheist who believes only in great nature, I recognize the spiritual richness and grandeur of the Roman Catholicism in which I was raised.
33. Even a fool recognizes that there is great sadness in a bucket of tears. But only a wise man thinks to conserve water and use that bucket to wash his car.
34. If there is to be peace in our industrial life let the employer recognize his obligation to his employees – at least to the degree set forth in existing statutes.
35. In the 1960s we were fighting to be recognized as equals in the marketplace, in marriage, in education and on the playing field. It was a very exciting, rebellious time.
36. The old fun thing is when somebody typed up the first chapter of War and Peace. And then made a precis of the rest of it and sent it out and only one publisher recognized it.
37. People have always wanted to be recognized, and that’s human nature. But people used to want to be recognized for their accomplishments, and now they simply want to be visible.