Sentences with Scan, Scan in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Scan
1. Was there a scandal?
2. It was a national scandal.
3. He quickly scanned my manuscript.
4. That scandal cost him his reputation.
5. I was never involved with that scandal.
6. My borher quickly scanned the newspaper.
7. Memory is a mirror that scandalously lies.
8. Scandal is gossip made tedious by morality.
9. Gilbert, I’m afraid I’m scandalously in love with you.
10. I turned though the pages carefully, scanning the margins.
11. The insider trading scandal put a lot of people out of business.
12. Frank didn’t have much time so he just quickly scanned the report.
13. Breasts are a scandal because they shatter the border between motherhood and sexuality.
14. Scanned Copy means electronic copy of any document generated using a scanner is called scanned copy.
15. Its climate is a scandal, its politics are used to frighten children, its traffic is madness, its competition is murderous.
16. I was talking to syndicated newspaper columnist and Fox News commentator Charles Krauthammer just after Clinton’s final e-mail scandal broke.
17. Facts which at first seem improbable will, even on scant explanation, drop the cloak which has hidden them and stand forth in naked and simple beauty.
18. I’d sit at my kitchen table and start scanning help-wanted ads on my laptop, but then a browser tab would blink and I’d get distracted and follow a link to a long magazine article about genetically modified wine grapes.