Sentences with None, None in a Sentence in English, Sentences For None
1. It is none the less true.
2. That’s none of my business.
3. It’s none of your business!
4. To come away none the wiser.
5. Ann is second to none in tennis.
6. Love is many things none of them logical.
7. We are all something, but none of us are everything.
8. All commend patience, but none can endure to suffer.
9. I don’t want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there.
10. He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.
11. I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.
12. Numberless are the worlds wonders, but none more wonderful than man.
13. Few there were who could change his courses by counsel. None by force.”
14. You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope…I have loved none but you.
15. Of all the roles I’ve played, none has been as fulfilling as being a mother.
16. We must learn our limits. We are all something, but none of us are everything.
17. Speech is human nature itself, with none of the artificiality of written language.
18. He that respects himself is safe from others; he wears a coat of mail that none can pierce.
19. Dictionaries are like watches, the worst is better than none and the best cannot be expected to go quite true.
20. A horse is a thing of beauty… none will tire of looking at him as long as he displays himself in his splendor.
21. All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
22. To say I drank my way into marriage isn’t much of an exaggeration, and it’s none at all to say I drank my way out of it.
23. The great secret of a successful marriage is to treat all disasters as incidents and none of the incidents as disasters.
24. Men and women of every faith and good people with none at all sincerely strive to do right and lead a purpose-driven life.
25. There is a boundary to men’s passions when they act from feelings but none when they are under the influence of imagination.
26. All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none so is something worse.
27. If anything interferes with my inner peace, I will walk away. Arguments with family members. All that stuff. None of it matters.
28. There is a certain right by which we many deprive a man of life, but none by which we may deprive him of death; this is mere cruelty.
29. I can see that you spoke in ignorance, and I bitterly regret that I should have been so petty as to take offence where none was intended.
30. My politics are of a practical kind – the integrity of the country, the supremacy of the Federal government, an honorable peace, or none at all.
31. There never can be a man so lost as one who is lost in the vast and intricate corridors of his own lonely mind, where none may reach and none may save.
32. You become the mutant who fell into the vat of acid, the Joker who can’t remove his mask, the bionic man who’s missing all his limbs and none of his heart.
33. You and I are stuck with the necessity of taking the worst of two evils or none at all. So-I’m taking the immature Democrat as the best of the two. Nixon is impossible.
34. We tried war, we tried aggression, we tried intervention. None of it works. Why don’t we try peace, as a science of human relations, not as some vague notion – as everyday work.
35. There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar I love not Man the less, but Nature more.
36. And of all illumination which human reason can give, none is comparable to the discovery of what we are, our nature, our obligations, what happiness we are capable of, and what are the means of attaining it.
37. My attitude about Hollywood is that I wouldn’t walk across the street to pull one of those executives out of the snow if he was bleeding to death. Not unless I was paid for it. None of them ever did me any favors.