Sentences with Nor conjunction, Nor conjunction in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Nor conjunction
1. Neither fish nor flesh.
2. Neither here nor there.
3. Alex can’t see nor hear.
4. Neither rhyme nor reason.
5. It’s neither good nor bad.
6. 144.I neither read nor study.
7. I am neither rich nor famous.
8. Neither a borrower nor a lender be.
9. He ate neither fruit nor vegetables.
10. The school neither opens nor closes.
11. My sister neither drinks nor smokes.
12. We are not rich, nor do We wish to be.
13. Neither Mark nor his wife is very tall.
14. They can neither speak nor write French.
15. I know not age, nor weariness nor defeat.
16. Neither India nor England won the series.
17. My father neither repairs nor washes cars.
18. Neither we nor anyone else can do this job.
19. I will wear neither black nor blue trousers.
20. Neither the girls nor the boys acted wisely.
21. There is nor flying hence nor tarrying here.
22. 145.Neither you nor I like to watch TV series.
23. Neither the employees nor the boss was at work.
24. This news will be neither good nor bad for him.
25. 89.Neither her mother nor her father loves her.
26. You can have neither a pastry nor a cheesecake.
27. 146.Neither we nor anyone else can do this job.
28. Neither you nor he can enter this house anymore.
29. They had neither laughed nor reacted to my joke.
30. Her sister is neither intelligent nor beautiful.
31. He will travel neither by subways nor by flights.
32. Neither my friends nor the bookstore has the book.
33. She neither expressed nor felt sorry for her loss.
34. Fear cannot be without hope nor hope without fear.
35. That older man can neither walk nor talk properly.
36. Neither the blue shirt nor the black jeans suit me.
37. Neither my father nor my mother went to university.
38. Neither Mark nor Mary were at the school yesterday.
39. The train will come neither late nor early in Japan.
40. Believe not all that you see nor half what you hear.
41. Neither the sun nor death can be looked at steadily.
42. His brother’s bike colour is neither white nor brown.
43. She can neither make cookies nor pasta for all of us.
44. I will neither forget nor forgive you for this mistake.
45. Do what is right, not what is easy nor what is popular.
46. Neither the villagers nor the policemen passed this way.
47. Students at school neither study nor behave respectfully.
48. He didn’t talk to his friends nor did he call his father.
49. Timmy never ask for extra bonus, nor Timmy ever need bonus.
50. This novel is neither read by anyone nor seems interesting.
51. Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.
52. The workers neither receive their money nor their meal wages.
53. Neither the cruise nor the ship is suitable for this journey.
54. Go put your creed into the deed. Nor speak with double tongue.
55. 100.Timmy never ask for extra bonus, nor Timmy ever need bonus.
56. You can neither lie to a neighbourhood park, nor reason with it.
57. For neither life nor nature cares if justice is ever done or not.
58. 90.Neither you nor I want to go to this part today, so let’s not!
59. Neither Susan nor her friends are going to go to the party tonight.
60. Neither James nor Jack mentioned this place in their tutoring spots.
61. Neither my elder brother nor my mother cooked food for today’s lunch.
62. No entertainment is so cheap as reading, nor any pleasure so lasting.
63. Neither his father nor his mother came to the parent-teacher meetings.
64. I never left France for Hollywood nor stashed my money in Switzerland.
65. Where there is charity and wisdom, there is neither fear nor ignorance.
66. If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate.
67. Let us eat and drink neither forgetting death unduly nor remembering it.
68. Graypaw hissed to Firepaw under his breath, ‘is neither young, nor pretty.
69. Peace does not include a vendetta there will be neither winners nor losers.
70. It is best to rise from life as from a banquet, neither thirsty nor drunken.