Sentences with Number, Number in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Number
1. I forgot the PIN number.
2. What’s your phone number?
3. Eighty is my lucky number.
4. I forgot your phone number.
5. Fourteen is my lucky number.
6. There is strength in numbers.
7. Give me your telephone number.
8. What’s this hotel’s fax number?
9. I forget your telephone number.
10. Can you give me your cell number?
11. What is your registration number?
12. It is an extremely unlucky number.
13. Come on, please add up the numbers.
14. Look up the number in the phone book.
15. What’s the fax number for this hotel?
16. Don’t forget rule number seventy-two.
17. It was a pitiful number of defenders.
18. Do you know your license plate number?
19. There’s a huge number of people there.
20. He learned to write the number eighty.
21. Jim wrote down the license plate number.
22. He learned to write the number fourteen.
23. Look, I can’t get through to this number.
24. Outnumbered isn’t necessarily overmatched.
25. Numbers are selected at random in a lottery.
26. Did you write down the license plate number?
27. Perfect numbers like perfect men are very rare.
28. Numbers constitute the only universal language.
29. You can find her phone number in the directory.
30. Mr. Anderson, please input your PIN number here.
31. The number of infant deaths per 1,000 live births.
32. Huge numbers of soldiers and civilians were killed.
33. Can you give me your phone number so I can reach you?
34. I’m sorry but there are a number of superficial reasons.
35. A considerable number of students want to go to college.
36. A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers.
37. 96.I want to call his, but I don’t have his phone number.
38. A large number of tourists came to the country this year.
39. The number of patients reached 200 thousand within 1 year.
40. I looked up his telephone number in a telephone directory.
41. In the 19th century, the number of immigrants grew rapidly.
42. I wonder if this size has a number 38? Can you help me find it?
43. A recent survey shows that the number of smokers is decreasing.
44. Medical debts are the number-one cause of bankruptcy in America.
45. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I’m grateful.
46. That has received generally good reviews from a number of critics.
47. Numberless are the worlds wonders, but none more wonderful than man.
48. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them.
49. Oxygen is the chemical element with the symbol O and atomic number 8.
50. A calculator is a device that performs arithmetic operations on numbers.
51. 42 is a nice number that you can take home and introduce to your family.
52. 11.If she had found his phone number, she might have called him for the party.
53. The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.
54. Yesterday there was a Samara asking about Tim. The body wanted his phone number.
55. Check your cholesterol levels. It’s key to know your numbers and assess your risk.
56. The infant mortality rate is the number of infant deaths for every 1,000 live births.
57. Placing a bookings bet is predicting the total number of bookings in a football match.
58. I’m not sure what his number is. You’ll have to look it up in the telephone directory.
59. He knew he hadn’t dialed the wrong number, so I had to tell him you were on the crapper.
60. The plural in many languages, is one of the values of the grammatical category of number.
61. Every day I beat my own previous record for the number of consecutive days I’ve stayed alive.
62. There are now over 5,000 medical physicists in the U.S more than 50 times the number in 1958.
63. I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.
64. Never worry about numbers. Help one person at a time and always start with the person nearest you.
65. Public libraries in the United States outnumber McDonald’s; they outnumber retail bookstores two to one.
66. Behind every man now alive stand thirty ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living.
67. I have loved movies as the number one thing in my life so long that I can’t ever remember a time when I didn’t.
68. In fact, researchers have settled on what they believe is the magic number for true expertise: ten thousand hours.
69. The face of the clock becomes a darker grey, and then black, with twinkling stars where numbers had been previously.
70. The remaining isotopes of aluminium, with mass numbers ranging from 22 to 43, all have half-lives well under an hour.
71. My constant prayer, my number one foreign goal, is to bring peace to Israel. And in the process to Israel’s neighbours.
72. Bologna is the best city in Italy for food and has the least number of tourists. With its medieval beauty, it has it all.
73. The molecular formula reflects the exact number of atoms that compose the molecule and so characterizes different molecules.
74. Even before there were large numbers of Negroes on our shore, the scar of racial hatred had already disfigured colonial society.
75. The number of immigrants receiving green cards as new lawful U.S. permanent residents bounced back last year to pre-pandemic levels.