Sentences with Off, Off in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Off
1. I was off duty.
2. You got off easy.
3. To come off cheap.
4. Take off your cap.
5. Take off your coat.
6. I fell off my bike.
7. To call off the dogs.
8. They set off at dusk.
9. She’s off and running.
10. They set off fireworks.
11. Please turn off the TV.
12. Frank set off to Texas.
13. I’m off to pick up Alex.
14. I dashed off the report.
15. Steve took off his coat.
16. I’m off to pick up Alex.
17. I called off the picnic.
18. Don’t turn off the light.
19. We all have our off days.
20. Who turned off the light?
21. Alex took off his helmet.
22. To put off till Doomsday.
23. We will set off next week.
24. I can’t shake off my cold.
25. The girl took off her cap.
26. We called off the wedding.
27. Alex ripped off his shirt.
28. Trim the fat off the meat.
29. I can’t shake off my cold.
30. Tom set off some fireworks.
31. Don’t wander off like that.
32. My sister took off her coat.
33. Can I switch off the lights?
34. What does he do on off days?
35. Steve clicked off the radio.
36. Frank took off his overcoat.
37. Jessica switched off the TV.
38. I want to dive off the cliff.
39. Steve set off some fireworks.
40. Mark has set off for America.
41. George took off his overcoat.
42. We had to write off the debt.
43. Steve switched off his light.
44. Round off the edges a little.
45. Take your foot off the clutch.
46. I wiped the dirt off my pants.
47. Frank got kicked off the team.
48. To come off with a whole skin.
49. The boy was thrown off the bus.
50. Would you drop off the flowers?
51. The arrow glanced off the tree.
52. We’re going to set off at five.
53. I grabbed a book off the shelf.
54. To come off with flying colours.
55. Let’s put it off till next week.
56. The stamp fell off the envelope.
57. I fought off my desire to sleep.
58. I dropped Samuel off at daycare.
59. Why did you shave off your beard?
60. The company laid off five people.
61. We’re off to basketball practice.
62. Please take off your muddy boots.
63. The mist will clear off very soon.
64. He cut off two meters of the rope.
65. George is chopping heads off fish.
66. Samuel jumped off the diving board.
67. I couldn’t take my eyes off Samuel.
68. The jets took off one after another.
69. The train had come off the railroad.
70. The plane will take off in two hours.
71. Ministry employees are off this week.
72. You guys should lay off on the magic.
73. My father drove his car off a bridge.
74. Stand back when you let off fireworks.
75. He often goes off on wild goose chases.
76. He held off on announcing his decision.
77. Steve decided to put off his departure.
78. We’re about three kilometers off shore.
79. He kept off the subject of his divorce.
80. My brother ripped a button off his coat.
81. We ran off 230 copies of the invitation.
82. Time to go take a header off the bridge.
83. Frank took off his jacket and hung it up.
84. Many workers were laid off at that plant.
85. Jessica put off her departure till Friday.
86. The wind ripped the roof off our building.
87. He took off his hat and made a polite bow.
88. Alex has bitten off more than he can chew.
89. Hold off making a decision until next week.
90. Tuberculosis carried her off two years ago.
91. I get off on a man with strong moral fiber.
92. I’m sick of giving creeps money off my soul.
93. He had his hat blown off by the strong wind.
94. Jessica put off her departure till Thursday.
95. Antibodies fight off infections and viruses.
96. The raft has drifted far off from the shore.
97. Frank doesn’t remember turning off the light.
98. And pick the worms off me like sticky pearls.
99. Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it.
100. You must take some time off and get some rest.
101. The plane takes off at eight o’clock on Sunday.
102. The house had its roof ripped off by the storm.
103. Real beauty knocks you a little bit off kilter.
104. Finally, turning off the phone is not forgotten.
105. Let’s resume reading where we left off last week.
106. He peels off my hands and turns toward the aisle.
107. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
108. Without gravity we would be hurled off into space.
109. Alex and I were compelled to put off our departure.
110. He ditched the car in an alley and took off running.
111. She decided to call off her regular press conference.
112. Let the milk stand over night and skim off the cream.
113. Let’s check off the names of the people to be invited.
114. I asked the butcher to trim all the fat off of the meat.
115. Frank took off his bicycle helmet and put it on the table.
116. Farmers defaulting on loans had to auction off their land.
117. We have this morning dropped anchor, just off Williamstown.
118. He had a dashing smile. It nearly dashed right off his face.
119. The police’ll use dogs to clear the protesters off the road.
120. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do (can be done) today.
121. Could you read off the last four digits of the credit card again.
122. I set off, off to kill the man I love. Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
123. A dress makes no sense unless it inspires men to take it off of you.
124. You are that vast thing that you see far, far off with great telescopes.
125. Obstacles are those things you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
126. In his bathroom stall thirty feet away, Simon nearly fell off the toilet.
127. Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.
128. Work is a prayer, and I start off every morning dedicating it to our Creator.
129. I go off and make movies I come home, and I’m a dad and I hang with my girls.
130. When we set off in the morning, we realized that we had woken up to a sunny day.
131. Living at risk is jumping off the cliff and building your wings on the way down.
132. I can shake off everything as I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.
133. The music in his laughter had a way of rounding off the missing notes in her soul.
134. Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
135. It is with trifles, and when he is off guard, that a man best reveals his character.
136. The sky cried for him, the rain coming down hard and angry, steaming off the ground.
137. Is this the part where you start tearing off strips of your shirt to bind my wounds?
138. After the owner took off his dog’s leash, he began to aggressively attack other dogs.
139. We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.
140. Adam twisted off the lid. Inside was a colorless lotion that smelled of mist and moss.
141. Speaking of hope, did you see that shot Alec got off with his bow? That’s my boyfriend.
142. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.
143. It is for the inconsistent, unsteady disciples whose cheese is falling off their cracker.