Sentences with Track, Track in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Track
1. She froze in her tracks.
2. Have you been keeping track of sales?
3. Scientists keep track of genes by giving them unique names.
4. More than anything else, expertise tracks with hours invested.
5. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
6. Work is finding yourself alone at the track when the weather kept everyone else indoors.
7. Truth makes on the ocean of nature no one track of light every eye, looking on, finds its own.
8. I have a book out called ‘The Beauty Equation’ and it discusses how off track we have gone in considering beauty.
9. I went to Duke University in the medical track. And then I decided I wanted to do something more creative, so I switched to biochemistry at Nebraska.
10. I have a hotline to the tabloids. When I get up in the morning, I call the Star, and the last thing at night, I call them. I want them to have the inside track.
11. My mom once lost track of me at the zoo and when she found me I was lecturing a man about the difference between dromedary and Bactrian camels. I was about 3 1/2.
12. It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.
13. To drive an F1 car you have to be a little mad. On the morning of a race there’s a mix of excitement and fear. If it’s a wet track, then it’s worse as you’re not in control most of the time, which is the thing all drivers fear the most.