Sentences with Often, Often in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Often means; frequently; many times, constantly
Sentences with Often
- My brother often makes mistakes.
- That’s all it takes often.
- Alex often plays tennis with George.
- Do you often drink tea with meal?
- How often do you download games to your phone?
- How often do you upload photos to your Instagram account?