Sentences with Oneself, Oneself in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Oneself
1. To build a fire under oneself.
2. To know oneself, one should assert oneself.
3. Faith in oneself is the best and safest course.
4. Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.
5. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.
6. The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely.
7. Accepting oneself does not preclude an attempt to become better.
8. To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.
9. To be happy is to be able to become aware of oneself without fright.
10. Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That’s what makes me feel good.
11. Writing is utter solitude, the descent into the cold abyss of oneself.
12. Sometimes it is harder to deprive oneself of a pain than of a pleasure.
13. No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to be anybody but oneself.
14. To dare is to lose ones footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.
15. The only thing to do with good advice is pass it on; it is never of any use to oneself.
16. My experience has been that work is almost the best way to pull oneself out of the depths.
17. The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on. It is never of any use to oneself.
18. To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
19. Genuine love should first be directed at oneself if we do not love ourselves, how can we love others?
20. Genuine love should first be directed at oneself; if we do not love ourselves, how can we love others?
21. There is only one real sin and that is to persuade oneself that the second best is anything but second best.
22. To be aware of a single shortcoming in oneself is more useful than to be aware of a thousand in someone else.
23. Friendship with oneself is all important because without it one cannot be friends with anybody else in the world.