Sentences with Orientation, Orientation in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Orientation
1. The Negro enslaved by his inferiority, the white man enslaved by his superiority alike behave in accordance with a neurotic orientation.
2. All young people, regardless of sexual orientation or identity, deserve a safe and supportive environment in which to achieve their full potential.
3. You develop an instant global consciousness, a people orientation, an intense dissatisfaction with the state of the world, and a compulsion to do something about it.
4. But today’s society is characterized by achievement orientation, and consequently it adores people who are successful and happy and, in particular, it adores the young.
5. The pilot looked at his cues of attitude and speed and orientation and so on and responded as he would from the same cues in an airplane, but there was no way it flew the same. The simulators had showed us that.
6. The narcissistic orientation is one in which one experiences as real only that which exists within oneself, while the phenomena in the outside world have no reality in themselves, but are experienced only from the viewpoint of their being useful or dangerous to one.