Sentences with Outer, Outer in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Outer
1. What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.
2. Your pain will be outer soon if you don’t get out of traffic.
3. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves.
4. This mental manipulation of the outer experience allows you to buffer reality as it comes in.
5. After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say ‘I want to see the manager.
6. I’m proud that today, at 43 years old, I’ve come to value the aging process and focus on inner rather than outer beauty.
7. We seek a holiday from our inner and outer restrictions, a more intense sense of the here and now, the beauty and value of the world we live in.
8. I looked to the window. Patch was gone, but a single black feather was pressed to the outer pane, held in place by last night’s rain. Or angel magic.
9. The simplification of life is one of the steps to inner peace. A persistent simplification will create an inner and outer well-being that places harmony in one’s life.
10. The outer conditions of a person’s life will always be found to be harmoniously related to his inner state…Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are.