Sentences with Palace, Palace in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Palace
1. There’s an elegant garden behind the palace.
2. Be thine own palace, or the world’s thy jail.
3. The royal family lives in the Imperial Palace.
4. The Queen of England lives in Buckingham Palace.
5. The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom.
6. The king and his family live in the royal palace.
7. If I were a rich man, I would buy a home like palace.
8. 46.If I were a rich man, I would buy a home like palace.
9. You and your words flooded my senses, your sentences left me defenseless. You built me palaces out of paragraphs, you built cathedrals.
10. While civilization has been improving our houses, it has not equally improved the men who are to inhabit them. It has created palaces, but it was not so easy to create noblemen and kings.
11. Millions of men have lived to fight, build palaces and boundaries, shape destinies and societies but the compelling force of all times has been the force of originality and creation profoundly affecting the roots of human spirit.
12. Your enjoyment of the world is never right, till every morning you awake in Heaven: see yourself in your Father’s palace and look upon the skies, the earth, and the air as celestial joys: having such a reverend esteem of all, as if you were among the angels.