Sentences with Pant, Pant in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pant
1. I tore my pants.
2. He had 12 tan pants.
3. Mud got on his pants.
4. Whose pants are these?
5. Someone swept the pantry.
6. I bought a new pair of pants.
7. I wiped the dirt off my pants.
8. Hi, I’m looking at a red pants.
9. He bought pants for his birthday.
10. Hello, I’m looking at a red pants.
11. His boots and pants were covered with mud.
12. Put on your red pants, this is still not dry.
13. Melanistic leopards are also called black panthers.
14. My father is a tailor, so he can let my pants down.
15. I curled my hand into the back of his cargo pants just above his gun belt.
16. A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
17. There is definitely something sexy about a girl with an attitude and a pair of leather pants.
18. I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants.
19. I like actors that are good with pantomime and that can transmit a lot by their presence and attitude more than through their dialogue.
20. The rhythm of the footsteps, the sound of whatever is coming down the ladder is driving both me and my mom steadily toward peeing our pants.
21. While a case can be made for intelligent design, I can’t figure out why some Christians are so thrilled about that possibility. First of all, it doesn’t prove there’s a God. If anything, intelligent design lends support to some form of pantheism that defines God as immanent within nature.