Sentences with Price, Price in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Price
1. Just name your price.
2. Quote me you best price.
3. As a result, prices rose.
4. Commodity prices were rising.
5. We will give you a good price.
6. We all want prices to decline.
7. The price depends on the size.
8. We bought it at a reduced price.
9. What’s the retail price of eggs?
10. Is lunch included in this price?
11. All of us want prices to decline.
12. I bought this coat at a low price.
13. They’re just out of my price range.
14. I purchased the goods for half price.
15. The price index hit an all-time high.
16. Delivery is not included in the price.
17. Forever in debt to your priceless advice.
18. The price of greatness is responsibility.
19. We love peace, but not peace at any price.
20. Even Tom thinks that the price is too high.
21. If we agree on the price, I’ll keep the house.
22. Even peace may be purchased at too high a price.
23. Stock prices declined for five consecutive days.
24. The stock price index soared to an all-time high.
25. The government has held commodity prices in check.
26. The car looked good; moreover, the price was right.
27. They don’t hold out much hope that the price will fall.
28. The price we have to pay for money is sometimes liberty.
29. We wish to advise you of the following price reductions.
30. Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace.
31. There’s been a corresponding increase in wholesale prices.
32. The retail price index is a barometer of economic activity.
33. This software package has a suggested retail price of $147.
34. We believe that you will be able to make a price concession.
35. In spite of the depression, the prices of commodities are still high.
36. I value peace when it is not bought at the price of fundamental decencies.
37. Previous research has shown that housing price is affected by the macroeconomy.
38. Motherhood is priced Of God, at price no man may dare To lessen or misunderstand.
39. We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.
40. Labor was the first price, the original purchase – money that was paid for all things.
41. It’s not the medium or the oil or the price or whether it hangs on a wall or you eat it.
42. Marriage to Fernando offered shelter and security, but the shackle was the price I’d pay.
43. I may be stupid, as you say, to believe in honour and friendship and loyalty without price.
44. The price of privilege is the moral duty to act when one sees another person treated unfairly.
45. Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.
46. A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it.
47. Oh there are lots of doctors and medical professionals out there who buy my devices at whole sale price.
48. How long most people would look at the best book before they would give the price of a large turbot for it?
49. Never waste valuable time, or mental peace of mind, on the affairs of others—that is too high a price to pay.
50. The price tag that you put on your soul will determine the people and circumstances in which you find yourself.
51. They deem me mad because I will not sell my days for gold; and I deem them mad because they think my days have a price.
52. Friendship is a priceless gift that cannot be bought nor sold, but its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.
53. European countries have highest prices for petrol compared to the rest of the world as they are majorly importers of gasoline.
54. House prices are increasing every year. It is necessary to take a hand at this now. If it goes like this, nobody will buy a house.
55. Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services.
56. Agriculture sector needs structured and functional markets, preferably in vicinity of farmers, to drive growth, employment, remunerative price and.
57. Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price well have to pay to achieve that goal, or any goal.
58. The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
59. For anything worth having one must pay the price and the price is always work, patience, love, self-sacrifice – no paper currency, no promises to pay, but the gold of real service.