Sentences with Parallel, Parallel in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Parallel
1. George is without parallel.
2. The railroad is parallel to the road.
3. The opposite sides of a rectangle are parallel.
4. Eleven inherent metaphoric parallels already there.
5. The two opposite sides of the rectangle are parallel to each other.
6. The dreams we are chasing and the reality that is chasing us are always parallel; they never meet.
7. At a high level, a computer cluster is a group of two or more computers, or nodes, that run in parallel to achieve a common goal.
8. Arguably the most important parallel between mass incarceration and Jim Crow is that both have served to define the meaning and significance of race in America.
9. Quantum computation is… a distinctively new way of harnessing nature… It will be the first technology that allows useful tasks to be performed in collaboration between parallel universes.