Sentences with Partner, Partner in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Partner
1. He could be your partner.
2. You may bring a partner to our event.
3. Friendship is essentially a partnership.
4. I think my friend does not cheat on her partner.
5. The weaker partner in a marriage is the one who loves the most.
6. If you want, brainstorm with your business partners and then decide.
7. It became plain very soon after our marriage that ours was to be a literary partnership.
8. In a perfect world, there would always be communication and consultation between partners.
9. The secret of a good marriage is forgiving your partner for marrying you in the first place.
10. In other words, it’s one of those books you thrust on your partner with an incredulous cry of “This is me!
11. In other words, it’s one of those books you thrust on your partner with an incredulous cry of “This is me!
12. If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
13. The basis of our partnership strategy and our partnership approach: We build the social technology. They provide the music.
14. All men and women have an equal need for love. When these needs are not fulfilled it is easy to have our feelings hurt, for which we blame our partner.
15. Men and women who know the brutal reality of war, who know that war strips people of their very humanity, must unite in a new global partnership for peace.
16. I think long-lasting, healthy relationships are more important than the idea of marriage. At the root of every successful marriage is a strong partnership.
17. I found it an interesting portrait of a marriage in exploring notions of how one partner supports the other, whilst not jeopardizing the greater good – which is the family.
18. It is always with excitement that I wake up in the morning wondering what my intuition will toss up to me, like gifts from the sea. I work with it and rely on it. It’s my partner.
19. A while back, when Dick and Barry and I agreed that what really matters is what you like, not what you are like, Barry proposed the idea of a questionnaire for prospective partners.
20. The reason for not getting married was that I just didn’t have a partner to get married to. Climbing mountains was more attractive to me than marriage, or other fun things like that.
21. There is no greater excitement than to support an intellectual wife and have her support you. Marriage is a partnership in which each inspires the other, and brings fruition to both of you.